Friday, September 11, 2009

Crowdsourcing Presentation Content with Twitter

What's Crowdsourcing? According to Wikipedia, crowdsourcing is outsourcing a task to a large group of people in an open call. For example, when I was asked to present on the topic of social media & reputation management to an audience of college students earlier this month, I turned to the community at Twitter as an exercise in presentation content crowdsourcing. Using the medium to help create the message, I posed my situation and asked a question: Within hours, I received a dozen or so intriguing replies. It struck me that many of the replies looked -- and read -- like fortune cookies. So I felt whimsically inspired to use a prophetic design treatment for some of the Twittered replies. Ergo,
To Learn More Click Here
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment