Sunday, September 13, 2009

From Concept to Cash in 365 Days with crowdfunding

I started researching crowdfunding as an alternative. I came up with the unusually bright idea of selling advertising space on the back of 300,000 business cards. $1 gets someone an advertisement on one card, and they buy as many as they want. The incentive is that the cards are being used to set a Guinness World Record for "tallest wall made out of business cards," which makes them desirable and a collectible piece of advertising after the record is set. A Million High Fives is the project I'm attempting to crowdfund and form a new business around. Although A Million High Fives is supposed to accomplish many things, I also want it to make crowdfunding a cool thing to do. If I can do it, you can do it. And if we can do it, then who needs sponsorship or venture capital?
To Learn More click Here
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment